We use numerous financial planning software programs that are tailored to create simple or sophisticated financial plans focusing on both the accumulation and distribution phases of your life. During your working years, we help you understand the factors and outcomes to a successful retirement. To get our clients on track to meet their goals, HCWA utilizes the Certified Financial Planning seven step process pictured below.
1. Understanding Your Personal and Financial Circumstances.
2. Identifying and Selecting Goals.
3. Analyzing Your Current Course of Action and Potential Alternative Course(s) of Action.
4. Developing the Financial Planning Recommendation(s).
5. Presenting the Financial Planning Recommendation(s).
6. Implementing the Financial Planning Recommendation(s).
7. Monitoring Progress and Updating.
The SECURE Act changed how investment vehicles are handled. We’re here to help with our latest ebook. Learn the ins and outs of the SECURE Act so you can explore what this means for your estate strategy.